Apply for Bachelor of Science (Economics) at UCC
Do you want to apply for Bachelor of Science (Economics) at UCC? In this article, you will be able to apply for Bachelor of Science (Economics) offered at the University of Cape Coast (UCC) successfully with little or no effort.
Before getting started, applicants will need to purchase an admission voucher. If you haven’t done that yet, check out the sale centers here. Applicants will need this voucher to start the online application process. For more details on how to apply and study Bachelor of Science (Economics) at UCC.
Apply For Bachelor of Science (Economics) at UCC
After purchasing the E-Voucher, applicants are informed to go to the nearest CoDE Study Centre Coordinators to assist them in filling the forms online. You may also follow these procedures to successfully apply online:
1. Visit the University of Cape Coast (UCC) Portal: https://apply.ucc.edu.gh
2. Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
3. Select Undergraduate Entry and click on the “Submit” button to start applying.
4. Fill out the Application form with correct and accurate information. Make sure you have selected the “Bachelor of Science (Economics)” programme.
5. Attach all required documents and passport pictures.
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 20KB in size
7. Click the ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button. Click on the “Edit” button to modify your application.
8. Click the “Save and Continue Later” button to save your application form with the option of Coming back at a later time to edit.
9. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
10. Click the ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page.
11. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will be required to use your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
12. Once everything is done, click on ‘Log out‘
You are finally done applying. That is how easy to apply for the University of Cape Coast University admission online.
Please Note: Each Applicant is required to:
1. Print two (2) copies of each of his/her confirmation page
Read Also: How to Apply for UCC Postgraduate Admission
2. Attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
3. Quote your Application Reference Number on the envelope.
Submit Application and Documents
Once you have completed the online application process kindly take note of the following:
(a). Two copies of completed online application forms accompanied by two copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand.
Copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast no later than the specified deadline.
Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
(b). No additional documents will be accepted after submission of completed application forms. Applicants are to note that only photocopies of certificates or result slips should accompany completed application forms. Original certificates/result slips of applicants offered admission will be inspected before registration.
The documents accompanying the application forms are not returnable.
(c). Application forms received without Application Reference Numbers, a copy of each of WASSCE/SSSCE results slips or transcripts, in the case of Post-Diploma and other applicants, will not be processed.
A change of programme after the submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
In conclusion, these are the detailed steps on how to apply for Bachelor of Science (Economics) at UCC Undergraduate Admission online. For more information, click here.