How to apply for Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education at UEW
Do you want to apply for a Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education at the University of Education Winneba (UEW)? In this article, you will learn more about one of the top Universities responsible for Teacher Education in Ghana and everything related to applying for the Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education programme.
Kindly follow the details provided below for more information about how to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education programme at the University of Education, Winneba (UEW).
To get started, applicants need to buy an admission voucher, if you have not yet already bought it, here is a list of banks and sale centers for you to purchase one.
Where Can I Buy UEW Admission Forms?
As already indicated, in order for applicants to apply for UEW admission, they must first purchase the E-Voucher. This will help them to log in to the University of Education, Winneba Admission portal. Below are the ways of obtaining the forms:
List of Banks to Buy UEW Admission Forms:
- ADB Bank
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
Applicants may also buy the UEW admission form (voucher) using Mobile Money. Kindly follow the steps to buy the forms now.
How to Buy UEW Forms using Mobile Money:
- Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select the preferred Form Type
- Authorize Payment
- An SMS of the Voucher is sent to the payer after successful payment.
Cost of UEW Application Fee
Obtaining a UEW admission voucher comes at a non-refundable fee. The costs of Online Application Forms are as follows:
- Direct Applicants – GH¢200.00
- Mature Applicants – GH¢300.00
- All Post-Diploma Applicants – GH¢200.00
- International Applicants – $100.00
With this amount available to you, you can walk to any of the branches of these Banks or Sale centers for a copy. Please note that the listed fees may slightly differ from time to time.
Now it’s time to start the online application process. You will need the Serial Number and PIN of the Voucher to access the portal once logged in. Follow the steps below.
Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education at UEW
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education at UEW online:
- Visit UEW Admission Portal at: http://apforms.uew.edu.gh/application/auth
- Log in with your E-Voucher details (ie. Serial Number and PIN)
- Fill out all the required fields with correct information and make sure you have selected the “Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education” programme. Please note that false information provided will lead to the termination of the application.
- Upload all required documents needed for the online application process (ie. Scanned copies of the Result slip, Certificate, and Transcripts) where necessary.
- Review the information provided once again and make sure all required fields are accurate.
- Click on Submit button when done.
You are finally done. Applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
1. Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
2. The fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
3. All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana, and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University.
You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, or 518570 for assistance.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Dagbani Education at UEW online. You may visit the University’s website for more information.