Does NOUN Offer Marketing?
Yes! The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers Marketing programme. If you are a prospective applicant who wishes to apply for this programme, you can follow the instructions provided below for further details.
Do you want to apply for BSc Marketing programme at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)? Below are the full details on how to apply and gain admission to study BSc Marketing at NOUN. Kindly follow the steps provided below for more information.
BSc Marketing at NOUN
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission.
- Select Undergraduate Programme.
- Go to “Choose Faculty”.
- Select Faculty (i.e. BSc Marketing Programme)
- Fill out the displayed form.
- Click below to view the admission criteria.
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click the ‘Continue’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform steps 1 to 3
- Go to “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with a red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
NOUN Undergraduate Admission Overview
An applicant for undergraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of 5 o-level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry-level at the Faculty’s admission page.
To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme and entry-level so that the View Requirement button is enabled. Clicking the button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Apply button on the pre-payment application page.
Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.
An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled out before submission.
Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.
Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process up to the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.
In all cases, a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled out before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to apply for BSc Marketing at NOUN.