Does UDS Offer Measurement and Evaluation Programme?
Yes! The University for Development Studies (UDS) offers a Measurement and Evaluation program. There is also a wide range of Master of Education programs offered by the University, here is a list of UDS Programs Available for Admission.
If you are interested in applying for admission, kindly follow the instructions provided below for more information.
MEd Measurement and Evaluation at UDS
Before applicants can apply for MEd Measurement and Evaluation at UDS, they first have to buy an admission voucher. This voucher is a set of login credentials that will help applicants in the online application process. For locations where the admission vouchers are available, read below.
The applicant will need to make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS admission Voucher at any of the locations listed below:
- Stanbic Bank, GCB Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- National Investment Bank (NIB)
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
Applicants may also visit the UDS online payment portal at: http://www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of GHC200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS Undergraduate admission Voucher. Print the advice slip for future reference.
Once the UDS Voucher is obtained, follow the steps below to apply for admission online.
How To Apply
All applicants who wish to apply for MEd Measurement and Evaluation at UDS MUST sign up for an account before he/she can access the UDS Admission Portal.
Here is how to create/sign up
1. Logon to the UDS Admission Portal: https://admissions.uds.edu.gh
2. Select the Application Category
3. Fill out all the required fields (make sure you provide a memorable Username and Password)
4. Select Bank and provide your E-Voucher information (Serial Number & PIN)
5. Finally, click on the Sign-Up button and you now have an account created with the University of Development Studies, UDS.
How to Apply For UDS Admission Online
Once your account is created:
1. Visit the UDS Admission Portal at: https://admissions.uds.edu.gh.
2. Enter the Username and Password you created
3. Click on the Login button
4. Start your online application by filling out all the required fields with correct and accurate information. Please note that your admission offer depends on the information you provide.
5. Make sure to scan and upload all required documents needed in your online application process (copies of your results slips/certificates, transcripts, and other relevant documents)
6. Finally, click on Submit button to complete your online application process.
7. Applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
8. You are finally done. That is how easy to apply MEd Measurement and Evaluation at UDS.
In conclusion, these are the detailed steps on how to apply for MEd Measurement and Evaluation at UDS. For more information on how to apply, click here