How to Hide Site Description in NewsPlus WordPress Theme
How to Hide Site Description in NewsPlus WordPress Theme – In this article, I will show you exactly how to hide a Site description in NewsPlus theme.
Hiding the Site Description feature in the NewsPlus WordPress theme is very simple. If you already have the theme installed, then this article is for you.
Before you get started, it is important to follow the step-by-step instructions on how to install the NewsPlus Magazine WordPress theme. This article includes a comprehensive guide on how to completely download the premium theme on Themeforest, upload the theme using either of the specified methods and activate the NewsPlus theme with its license key.
Steps to Hide Site Description in NewsPlus WordPress Theme
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to hide Site Description in NewsPlus WordPress theme:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard of your website
- Locate and click on the “Theme Options” from the Left Panel menu
- On the Header tab, go to Site Name/Logo Settings and locate the “Hide site description“
- Check the “Hide site description” box.
- Click on the “Save Settings” button to save the changes made.