How to Easily Back Up Your Phone’s Data with This App
In this guide, I will show you how to completely back up your phone’s data with Titanium Backup which is a backup and restore tool for Android devices. This app allows you to back up your apps, app data, system data, and more, providing you with a massive solution to protect your phone’s data.
This app provides deeper access to system files and settings and can be used to backup, schedule, and restore backups on your Android device.
How to Back Up Your Phone’s Data with Titanium Backup
To back up your phone’s data, ensure your device is rooted before proceeding. The app insists that you do so. You may check out step-by-step instructions on how to root your Android device here.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Titanium Backup:
- Download and install Titanium Backup from the Google Play Store or a trusted source. Here is a complete guide.
- Once you have Titanium Backup installed, open the app. It will prompt you to grant it Superuser access. This is necessary for the app to access system files and perform backups. Click on “Grant” to proceed.
- The app’s main interface will display a list of your installed apps. You can navigate through various tabs at the top, such as “Backup/Restore,” “Schedules,” “Batch Actions,” and more. Each tab serves a specific purpose, allowing you to manage different aspects of your backups.
To back up an app or its data, follow these steps:
- In the “Backup/Restore” tab, you’ll see a list of your installed apps. Select the app you want to back up by clicking on it.
- You can choose to back up the app, its data, or both by clicking on the corresponding options.
- Titanium Backup will then start the backup process, and you’ll see a progress bar.
If you want to back up multiple apps simultaneously, you can use the Batch Actions feature:
- In the “Backup/Restore” tab, click on the “Batch” icon at the top.
- Select the apps you want to back up, and then click on the checkmark icon at the bottom.
- The backup process will begin, and you’ll see a progress bar.