How to Unlock Nokia XR21 with Fingerprint
Unlocking your phone with a fingerprint is one of the quickest and easiest ways to access your phone, especially when you’re in a hurry.
In this guide, I will show you how to set up and use your fingerprint to unlock your Nokia XR21. You may also learn more about the phone’s specifications.
Steps to Unlock Nokia XR21 with Fingerprint
Below are the steps on how to set up and use fingerprints to unlock your Nokia XR21:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your phone.
- Scroll down and select “Security“
- Choose “Fingerprint“
- If you haven’t set up a screen lock yet, you will be prompted to do so. Select your preferred backup screen lock method to continue. If you already have enabled the screen lock, you will have to enter your PIN, pattern, or password to verify your identity.
- Next, on the Lock Screen page, select how you want your lock screen to display notifications and click on Done.
- On the next page, you will be prompted on how to set up the fingerprint and how it works. Click on More, read the details on how it works, and if you want to continue the process, click on the Agree button.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to register your fingerprint. This typically involves placing your finger on the fingerprint sensor repeatedly to capture different parts of your fingerprint.
- Once your fingerprint has been successfully registered, you’ll be prompted to give it a name (e.g., “Finger 1”). Click on Done once completed.
- After you’ve registered at least one fingerprint, you can often enable or disable the fingerprint lock for various functions, such as unlocking the device, authorizing app purchases, and more.
You can also set up additional fingerprints if you wish, such as for different fingers or for another person’s fingerprint.
Be sure to set up an alternative method of unlocking your device (e.g., PIN, pattern, or password) in case your fingerprint doesn’t work or in case of emergencies.