How to Apply for Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission
Do you want to apply for Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission in Ghana? Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply for Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission.
Applicants are required to read carefully the steps provided below for more information on how to apply for Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission.
Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission
The following steps will guide all qualified candidates to successfully apply for the Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission forms:
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a non-refundable fee. This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence.
Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
2. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at: healthtraining.gov.gh
Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
3. Follow the instructions carefully and fill out the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Interview days will be sent to qualifying students.
- Interview results will be published on the admission portal. Use this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students).
- Admission letters will be sent to qualifying students.
- Payment fees to confirm acceptance of admission.
- Use this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students).
- Check and print out the offer letter.
- Confirm Admission Fee.
- Pay at the designated bank.
- Report to college.
You can visit any of our Health Training institutions nearby for assistance in filling out your form.
NOTE: wrong filling of the form will affect your admission.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to apply for Nalerigu Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission.