The Pixel Fold Review: A Foldable Phone That Delivers
The Google Pixel Fold is a foldable phone that has a sleek design, a powerful processor, and a great camera system. The folding display is also impressive, with sharp visuals and smooth animations. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the Pixel Fold and see how it performs.
The Pixel Fold is a premium foldable phone that offers a large and immersive display when unfolded. It is powered by the Google Tensor G2 processor and has 12GB of RAM, making it a capable performer. The rear camera system is a triple-lens setup with a 48MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and an 8MP front-facing camera. The Pixel Fold also has a 4821mAh battery, which should provide enough power for a full day of use.
Google Pixel Fold Specifications
Here are the specifications of the Google Pixel Fold:
- Display: 7.6-inch OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 2208 x 1840 pixels resolution
- Cover display: 5.8-inch OLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, 146.7 x 72.8 pixels resolution
- Processor: Google Tensor G2
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB, non-expandable
- Rear camera: 48MP main camera, 12MP ultrawide camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- Front camera: 9.5MP
- Battery: 4821mAh
- Operating system: Android 13
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, water resistance, wireless charging
How to Set up the Fingerprint Sensor Feature
To set up the fingerprint sensor feature on your Pixel Fold, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Fingerprints. If you haven’t already set up a screen lock, you will be prompted to do so.
- Click on Add fingerprint.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to scan your fingerprint.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for each finger you want to register.
- Click on Done.
How to Set up the Face Unlock Feature
Sure, here are the steps on how to set up the face unlock feature on your Pixel Fold:
- Go to Settings > Security & Privacy > Face & Fingerprint Unlock. If you haven’t already set up a screen lock, you will be prompted to do so.
- Click on Face Unlock.
- Click on I agree.
- Click on the Start button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to scan your face.
- Click on Done.
Once you have set up your fingerprint sensor and the Face Unlock features, you can use them to unlock your phone, authorize payments, and access apps and features.
While the Pixel Fold does not support reverse charging, which allows you to use your phone to charge other devices wirelessly, the Pixel Fold does support wireless charging, but you can only use it to charge the phone itself.
Some other foldable phones that support reverse charging include:
The Pixel Fold is a powerful foldable phone that offers a great balance of features and performance. It is a good choice for users who are looking for a phone that can do it all.
Below are some of the best foldable phones compared to the Pixel Fold: