How to Use Magic Eraser on the Google Pixel 7 to Take Perfect Photos
Magic Eraser is a new feature in the Pixel 7 that allows you to remove unwanted objects from your photos. It is incredibly powerful and easy to use, and it can help you to take perfect photos, even if there are people or objects in the background that you don’t want.
In this guide, I will show you how to use the Magic Eraser on the Google Pixel 7 to take perfect photos. There are also a number of amazing features you can use on the Pixel 7, click here for details.
Before getting started, Magic Eraser works best on simple backgrounds. If the background of your photo is complex, Magic Eraser may not be able to accurately detect and remove unwanted objects.
Steps to Use Magic Eraser on the Google Pixel 7
To use Magic Eraser on the Google Pixel 7, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Photos app and select the photo that you want to use Magic Eraser on.
- Click on the Edit button and go to the Tools tab.
- Click on the Magic Eraser, which will automatically detect any unwanted objects in the photo.
- To remove an object, click on it.
- To manually erase an object, draw a circle around it.
- Once you are finished erasing objects, click on the Done button.
- Click on the Save Copy button to save your edited photo.
The Magic Eraser will automatically suggest objects to remove by simply clicking on it.
You can also manually remove objects by drawing a circle around them and then clicking on the “Erase” button
Magic Eraser is a new and innovative feature that is available on the Google Pixel 7. It is an incredibly powerful tool that can help you remove unwanted objects from your photos with ease. Magic Eraser is easy to use and it can work on a wide variety of objects, including people, animals, and inanimate objects.
You may also want to check out the full specifications of the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro.